Are you a Multimedia leader? If you like to work with cutting edge
publishing, content management, multi-media, and translation technologies then
check out this exciting opportunity at the ForeignExchange Translations Career page.
We are looking for candidates with knowledge of the following:
- HTML, CSS, JS, XML & web site architecture
- Articulate, Captivate and/or Lectora experience
- Basic Flash design and/or development
- Audio and/or video translation
- Strong XML file processing skills
- File manipulation, scripting and data parsing experience
- Experience with CAT toolsets required (Trados or MemoQ preferred)
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience implementing custom process solutions
- Experience managing multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Software localization experience
This position is not creative but requires design, development, and debugging skills to assure quality products. Candidates should have two to three years of desktop publishing, graphic design, or multimedia experience.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, casual dress code and the opportunity to make a real difference. Visit the ForeignExchange Translations Career page for more details and how to apply.
ForeignExchange Translations provides specialized medical translation services to the world's largest medical device and pharmaceutical companies.