Written by ForeignExchange Translations on Friday, April 06, 2012
Happy Spring! After a mild winter, spring has sprung early in these parts. A good thing, too, what with our increased travels for educational events!
As we do regularly, here is a recap of the last month's most popular articles:
- Austerity puts pressure on drug prices - and translations? - It will be interesting to see if/how translation prices will follow sinking drug prices
- Ready for e-labeling? - e-labeling, the Holy Grail of medical device labeling managers
- Middle East presents opportunities, challenges for clinical research - The area is growing in importance for clinical trials
- India is the world's pharmacy? - About a high-stakes showdown between defenders of IP rights and Indian drug companies
- Do small translation companies operate this way? - Nice infographic
You can follow ForeignExchange on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.