After a small break following our busiest year ever, 2012 has started with a bang for us here at ForeignExchange Translations: new team members, new clients, new Learning Unplugged seminars, and new content on Medical Translation Insight.
In case you missed them, here are the posts that received the most attention in January:
- Is Google Translate accurate enough for professional use? - It looks like this post from a couple of years ago got featured across the web: readership spiked last month!
- Dunglish, where Dutch and English collide - And collide, they do: Mama, die, die, die...
- Developing world turns less friendly to drug trials - Scary and disturbing news resulting from a clinical study in Latin America
- Working with numbers in Arabic translations - We ask clients about their preference: European or "Arabic-Indic" digits?
- Meeting the linguistic requirements for EMA submissions - This is a big topic and Anabel's presentation on February 21 has drawn huge interest
You can follow ForeignExchange on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.