2012 has started and medical translation clients and professionals are slowly returning to work after taking time off over the Holidays. This is a good time to review the most popular audio conferences and webinars from the past year.
Our team produced roughly 120 events - 2 to 3 every week of the year - that attracted close to 5,000 attendees. Many of our events were in the areas of clinical research, quality management, regulatory affairs, and, of course, translation.
This diversity is also reflected in our list of the five best sellers for 2011:
- Sample Size for Design Verification and Validation
- Off-label Promotion – What FDA Looks For & What You Need to Know
- Best Practices for Writing Safety Narratives
- Advanced Human Factors Engineering
- eLabeling Medical Devices for the EU Market
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation assignment, contact ForeignExchange Translations.