The year-end is almost upon us. Many of us are busy wrapping up work before taking some time off.
This is also a busy time of year for our audio conference producers. Clients use left-over budget on educational event, for themselves and for others (our all-you-can-learn package has proven to be extremely popular this year).
As for November, our top events were heavily focused on FDA-related topics. Here are the top five from last month:
- Best Practices for Writing Safety Narratives
- Best Approaches for Your 510(k) Submission
- Dealing With the New FDA: How the Focus is Changing
- Off-label Promotion – What FDA Looks For & What You Need to Know
- Advanced Human Factors Engineering
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation assignment, contact ForeignExchange Translations.