Written by ForeignExchange Translations on Friday, December 02, 2011
- MedDRA, the Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities - MedDRA is widely misunderstood (or is it, not understood?)
- TM ownership still not clear? - Our most-read article from October generated more interest this past month
- TM sharing makes "TM ownership" moot? - Throwing fuel on the fire of the TM ownership discussion
- Translation and the meaning of everything - Everybody is talking about David Bellos' book "Is That A Fish In Your Ear?"
- Of mountains, moose, and translation - Our recap of ForeignExchange's 2011 company meeting
You can follow ForeignExchange on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.