Written by ForeignExchange Translations on Tuesday, November 15, 2011
- Free rural delivery of mail began in the United States, October 1, 1896.
- October is the tenth month of the year. October was the 8th month in the early Roman calendar.
- Oscar Wilde, Irish-born dramatist, born October 16, 1854.
- The birthstones for October are the tourmaline and the opal.
- Halloween is celebrated on October 31.
- Thanksgiving is celebrated in Canada on the second Monday of the month.
- President Harry S. Truman made the first presidential telecast address from the White House, October 5, 1947.
- October is National Cookie Month, National Chili Month and, yes, National Dessert Month.
- The Statue of Liberty dedicated on October 28, 1886.
- October 1 traditionally was the date on which the English pudding season started.
- Sample Size for Design Verification and Validation
- FDA Imports: How to Deal with Holds, Detentions and Refusals
- The FDA and Social Media
- Best Practices for Literature Reviews, Clinical Evidence Reports and Clinical Study Reports
- FDA's Part 11 Inspections: How to Prepare Yourself to Prove Data Integrity
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation assignment, contact ForeignExchange Translations.