Written by ForeignExchange Translations on Friday, November 04, 2011
October was a busy month at Medical Translation Insight: We have had big traffic numbers, some terrific articles, and lots of good interactions with our readers.
Here is a recap of the most-read articles from the past month:
- TM ownership still not clear? - Our industry is long on opinions but short on consensus around this issue
- Everything you wanted to know about translation memory - While lots of folks claim TM expertise, many others are just starting out
- Human factors engineering a big hit in Minneapolis - HFE continues to be a hot topic, in Minneapolis and elsewhere
- Updated QRD templates released - The European Quality Review of Documents templates may be imperfect but they are getting better
- The value of long-term linguistic teams - A look at one aspect of ForeignExchange's Compliance Translation Certification
You can follow ForeignExchange on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.