We support ForeignExchange's medical translation clients with specialized educational programs. And as we do every month, here is a look back at our top webinars and audio conferences from the previous month.
In September, we saw tremendous interest in our medical device topics. A lot of significant developments are underway in regulatory affairs, engineering, and clinical research - and that was reflected in our events and the attendees that they drew.
Here is the list of top events for September:
- Complying with EU Requirements for Medical Device Software
- HFE 101: New FDA Draft Guidance on Human Factors Engineering and Usability Testing (for more on this topic, take a look at our in-person event First, Do No Harm: Basics of Human Factors Engineering and Usability Testing in Minneapolis next week)
- Clinical Evaluation of Medical Devices in the EU
- Avoiding FDA 483s, Warning Letters and Recalls with Harmonized Supplier Qualification
- CLIA Waiver Submissions – Common Mistakes, Recent Trends and FDA's Plans for the Future
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation assignment, contact ForeignExchange Translations.