Written by ForeignExchange Translations on Friday, September 16, 2011
- Conducting Formative and Summative Usability Studies for Medical Devices
- Government Enforcement on Medical Affairs and Commercial-Related Activities
- FDA's Part 11 Inspections: How to Prepare Yourself to Prove Data Integrity
- An Introduction to Regulatory Writing: Creating an Effective Message
- Conducting Medical Device Studies Under the Revised ISO 14155
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation assignment, contact ForeignExchange Translations.