Once a month, we present the most popular audio conferences and webinars. It's that time again, and below is the list for July.
It's been a solid month but the "off-label promotion" event was by far the most popular event. This is a timely topic, and Alan Minsk did a great job reviewing the relevant regulations. If you missed it the first time around, be sure to take another look!
Here is the full list:
- Off-label Promotion – What FDA Looks For & What You Need to Know
- Process Validation – Implementing the Finalized FDA Guidance
- Negotiating Clinical Study Agreements With Academic Medical Institutions
- Usability and Clinical Testing for Home-use Medical Devices
- Global Clinical Trials & ISO 14155: 2011 Compliance - Are Your Quality Systems Up to Date?
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation assignment, contact ForeignExchange Translations.