We produce so many educational events that it's sometimes hard to keep an overview. Worldle is a great tool to help with that.
As an example, we created a word cloud of recent audio conferences (click for larger version):
Pretty cool stuff - but careful: don't mess with the site unless you have some time to spare.
Anyway, back to our topic at hand: In case you missed them, here are our top audio conferences for January:
- Advanced Human Factors Engineering
- Medical Device Vigilance - Reporting Requirements in the EU
- Intended Use & Indications for Use – Does Anyone Know What They Mean? Does FDA?
- Risk Management Best Practices for Medical Devices
- Global Clinical Trials & ISO 14155 Compliance – Are You Ready to Update?
Interested in other popular educational events? Take a look at the top events for December, November, October.
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation assignment, contact ForeignExchange Translations.