Corporate training departments can choose between a variety of tools to develop e-learning courses, each with their advantages and disadvantages in terms of cost, versatility, and learning curve. When training a global workforce, the "localization-friendliness" of the tool can have serious cost implications and become an important factor in the selection process.
Who better to explain the pros and cons of the most common tools than Xavier Marchand, COO of JBI Studios. In his February 24, 2011 presentation Localization Tools for eLearning: Articulate, Flash and Captivate, Xavier will discuss how
- to fully utilize the localization-friendly features of Flash, Articulate, and Captivate
- the three tools compare for ease of localization
- to approach foreign-language audio synchronization
- to handle subtitling in these e-learning tools vs subtitling video files
Even better - combine the February 24 event with one or more of Xavier's earlier presentations and use coupon FXMultiDiscount and get 25% off your overall order.
Here are Xavier's three past events:
- Video Production and Localization for eLearning
- Audio, Video & Subtitles: Localizing Multimedia Content
- Best Practices: Recording and Translating Audio for eLearning
ForeignExchange provides specialized medical translations for training courses developed by pharmaceutical and medical device companies. Contact us to find out more!