Two weeks into the new year, 2010 seems like old hat. The new year has started with a bang - what with our new Twin Cities office, great content, and terrific audio conferences. Nonetheless, December saw some very popular posts, and we want to be sure to share those with you.
So, without further delay, here are the top five articles from December:
- Is Google Translate the new evil empire? - A boon for Google, a lump of coal for translators?
- A terminology database is not a dictionary - Five principles of terminology management
- Languages of the world - A neat map of world languages
- Budgeting for translation - 3 different approaches - Three tools to make budgeting more accurate
- Argh! You translated A and they published B! - Every translation professional has experienced this situation