As 2010 draws to a close, we look back at another year of terrific audio conferences produced. The top event in November, eLabeling for Medical Devices in the EU, was a huge hit, and will likely feature in our "top of 2010" list. It exemplifies the type of valuable and timely topics that we produce every week.
Here are all of our top audio conferences for November:
- eLabeling for Medical Devices in the EU
- Hydrophilic Coating Options for Medical Devices
- Quality Monitoring and Reporting with Statistical Trending Analysis
- Preparing for FDA GCP Inspections – Essentials for Sponsors and Clinical Sites
- 505(b)(2) Submissions: Eligibility, Strategies & Preparation
Interested in other popular educational events? Take a look at the top events for October, September, and August.
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation assignment, contact ForeignExchange Translations.