Welcome to the season of gaining 10 pounds! With all of the Halloween candy, Thanksgiving turkey and stuffing and pumpkin pie, and Christmas parties and feasts, it's a miracle that business life isn't coming a complete standstill.
Definitely not here at Medical Translation Insight! Come rain, snow, or food-induced coma, we take to the keyboard and share with you what's going on at the intersection of drug & devices, translation, technology, and regulations.
So, eat, drink, and be merry - and check out our most popular articles from the past month:
- Is translation the least important most important thing? - A recap of ForeignExchange's company meeting and a different kind of look at the translation business
- Quality matters, or: Is risk a four-letter word? - The risks are very real in medical translation but managing those risks is possible
- Lessons learned from a clinical study gone bad - A botched clinical trial is another good reminder of the business risks in this field
- Finally, an alternative to the metric system! - Take a look and have some Friday fun
- World-class translation management: From vendor selection to in-country review - The most recent iteration of our half-day seminar series took place in the Bay Area (more events coming in Q1!)