Every month we take a look back to see which of our medical device and pharmaceutical educational events drew the biggest audiences.
In case you missed any of these, no worries - you can still order CDs or download audio files. A great way to catch up with all of our ACs is with the 2010 AC Package.
So without further delay, here are the top five audio conferences for October:
- Medical Device Vigilance - Reporting Requirements in the EU
- Hydrophilic Coating Options for Medical Devices
- Part 11 Compliance and CDER Tag-Along Inspections
- Successful Vendor Management in Clinical Trials
- Effective Translation Process for Japan Regulatory Submissions
Interested in other popular educational events? Take a look at the top events for September, August, and July.
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation assignment, contact ForeignExchange Translations.