October was a crazy month. Q4 is typically the busiest time of the year for us, and this year is no exception. In addition, we held our annual company meeting in Denver. It was lots of fun but also added to the workload.
On our blog, content was dominated by translation-industry-related topics. Not surprisingly, then, the articles that attracted the most attention were about medical translation and language issues:
- Recession? What recession? European growth continues - ForeignExchange is expanding in the UK and the Twin Cities
- We are everything that they are not - To be successful, a business needs to have a clear sense of its strengths and weaknesses
- Language blogs worth reading - A selection of other good translation/localization blogs
- Similis smiles on translators - If you haven't heard about Similis, you know have a good reason to check it out now
- Kazakh: A question of alphabets - Is nice... Is a good... Is Kazakhstan!