September marked several "firsts" for our audio conference effort:
We added our first-ever energy-related topic. This is an area that we will grow in the months to come.
The newly introduced AC 2010 Pass provides access to all live events and recordings for the rest of 2010, all for $499.
Beckloff Associates is our featured FX Certified Partner of the month. This rotating program will highlight some of our most valuable audio conference partners.
And amidst all of this, we managed to produce some great events too. In case you missed them, here are the top five audio conferences for September:
- Understanding the Connection Between Adverse Events and Product Liability Claims
- Statistical Concepts of Medical Device Process Validation
- CGMP Guidance for Phase 1 Clinical Supplies
- Electronic Drug Establishment Registrations and Drug Listings – One Year Later
- Establishing Win-Win Relationships With Internal Clients
If you would like to become an FXConferences speaker, send us a note!
Interested in other popular educational events? Take a look at the top events for August, July, June.
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation assignment, contact ForeignExchange Translations.