Every four weeks, we take a look at the most read articles for the previous month. During September, our posts have been more focused on translation-industry topics. Not surprisingly, those are the articles that were the most widely read.
So here they are, the articles that received the most attention last month:
- Challenge yourself, do something exciting - Do you want to make a difference? Apply here...
- memoQ, here we come! - We are very pleased with our implementation of memoQ TM server
- What's the difference between Helvetica and Arial? - Is that a trick question?
- Budgeting for translation: how not to blow it - 'Tis the season for budgeting, forecasting, and planning
- Legal terminology in Italian, English, French, Spanish - A good terminology resource for legal translators