August is vacation month in much of the northern hemisphere. That usually means we get to slow down and enjoy a more relaxing pace. Not this August though - it was one of our busiest months this year.
With regards to audio conferences, we produced several great events. The top five for the month are listed here:
- Development Strategies for Cardiovascular Drugs
- Human Factors Design, Testing & Risk Analysis
- Human Factors Requirements and Usability Testing for Medical Devices
- How to Measure Translation Quality
- QA Oversight of Contract Manufacturers
If you would like to become an FXConferences speaker, send us a note!
Interested in other popular educational events? Take a look at the web pages for July, June, and May.
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation assignment, contact ForeignExchange Translations.