In the Boston area, we have enjoyed the best summer in years. Alas, all good things must come to an end. But before we get ready for a beautiful fall and snowy (yikes!) winter, lets enjoy the last remnants of summer.
On Medical Translation Insight, a good way to do that is to take a look at the top five articles for the month of August:
- Refusing translations on ethical, moral, political, or religious grounds? - Just like last month, our ethics poll tops the list of articles
- How to minimize translation errors - The first of two quality-related articles on this month's list
- Is Google Translate accurate enough for professional use? - Written almost a year ago, this article is still highly relevant
- Of ROI and translation - Finally a real-world case study of the ROI of translation
- Translation quality is easy to understand, hard to do - Everybody wants good translation quality, but few know how to reliably achieve it