Hello Q3! It's hard to believe that June and with it Q2 and with that, the first half of 2010, are already history...
For ForeignExchange's educational arm, June was a terrific month. Great topics, engaging speakers, and lots of attendees. The audio conferences that drew the largest audiences in June were:
- The New HIPAA and its Impact on Drug and Device Manufacturers
- Beyond Using SharePoint to Manage Regulatory Documents
- Recent Perspectives on Trial Design - Minimizing Patients for Oncology Trials
- CGMP Guidance for Phase 1 Clinical Supplies
- Localization Tools for eLearning: Articulate, Flash and Captivate
If you have any suggestions for audio conference topics, send us a note!
Interested in other popular educational events? Take a look at our top audio conferences for May, April, and March.
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation project, contact ForeignExchange Translations.