June was a busy month in the translation industry. Between conferences and getting work done before summer break, who has time to read a blog?
It turns out that lots of our readers checked in to read our musings, post comments, and provide feedback. As always - thank you very much for your readership and participation!
For the month of June, the most popular articles were:
- Medical Translation Step by Step - In response to the question "How do I get started?", we suggest a terrific book
- Of color and culture - A handy reference to keep track of what different colors mean around the world
- How the world's largest device company manages translation - Our inaugural Multilingual Compliance Learning Series event drew a lot of attention
- What's the fuss about IEC 62304? - IEC 62304 has enjoyed broad acceptance among medical device manufacturers, that's what
- What's so difficult about providing context? - Clients who don't provide reference materials: to keep or not to keep?