May has come and gone. Over the past 30 days, our educational calendar was filled with events around clinical research, regulatory affairs, medical translation topics.
The top five events for May were:
- Recent Perspectives on Trial Design - Minimizing Patients for Oncology Trials
- Off-Label Information for Medical Device Companies: Regulation, Dissemination & Enforcement
- A Unified Approach to Complaints, Servicing, and FDA Reporting
- Running Home-based Clinical Trials for Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Bridging the Linguistic Quality Gap: How to Measurably Improve Translation Quality
If you have any suggestions for audio conference topics, send us a note!
Interested in other popular educational events? Take a look at our top audio conferences for April, March and February.
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation project, contact ForeignExchange Translations.