With Localization World Berlinbehind us, it is time to look forward to future medical translation events. One that we are particularly excited about is Tremédica's VII Scientific and Professional Training Sessions.
The conference will be held in Buenos Aires, on October 15th and 16th, and will be conducted in Spanish.
The event packs a lot of punch for being just two days long. Some of the presentations on the agenda include:
- The Introduction of Foreign Terms in Medical Language through History
- English to Spanish Translation of Documents for Linguistic Validation Projects
- Is Medical Language Sick?
- Writing Scientific Documents for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- The Difficulties Faced by Medical Translators: Some History
For more information, go to www.tremedica.org or email inscripcionesba [at] tremedica.org
For expert medical translations of regulatory, clinical, and marketing content in 40 languages - including Spanish - request a detailed proposal from ForeignExchange Translations.