One of the exciting aspects of our audio conference program is how it allows us to keep our finger on the pulse of the industry. Sometimes, topics that we think will draw huge interest don't. And sometimes, events that we're not sure about end up being an amazing draw.
That kind of positive surprise is what happened with our recent event on periodic safety update reports. An interesting topic? Sure. A blockbuster? Probably not.
Boy were we wrong. The topic hit a nerve with clinical, regulatory, and pharmacovigilance folks and turned into one of our most popular events of the year.
So here are the top five events for April:
- Periodic Safety Update Reports: Be Compliant and Cost Effective
- 3 Steps to Successful Translation Management
- Excel Spreadsheets and FDA Medical Device Regulations
- Medicare Coverage of Clinical Trials: Opportunities & Obstacles
- Thinking Beyond Compliance: Medical Device Product Development
If you have any suggestions for audio conference topics, send us a note!
Interested in other popular educational events? Take a look at our top audio conferences for March and February.
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation project, contact ForeignExchange Translations.