Another month's worth of presentations are in the virtual "can". Our partnership with the Society of Quality Assurance has produced some great events. More are in store for the next couple of months - check out the upcoming audio conferences at www.fxconferences.com.
Here are the top five events for March:
- QA Oversight of Vendor Management
- Establishing Value for Diagnostics & Biomarkers in a Real-Life Setting
- Is Your Product Development Cycle Ready for IEC 60601-1 3rd Edition?
- Outsourcing and Offshoring in a New Era of FDA Enforcement
- Medical Device Vigilance Planning under the Revised MDD
If you have any suggestions for audio conference topics, send us a note!
Interested in other popular educational events? Take a look at our top audio conferences for February and January.
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation project, contact ForeignExchange Translations.