Spring is here! And with it, hopefully, more sunshine.
Aside from the wet, wet weather, March has been a terrific month for us. We are in full "growth mode" at ForeignExchange. We are winning new business, are expanding our team, and are publishing more newsletter and blog content than ever.
So, without further ado, here are the five most-read articles in March:
- 3 things no one told you about working from home - Ashley Jones' article on working from home hit a nerve
- Language fact: Norwegian - Witness the power of social media: After making it's way onto Stumble Upon, this article gets a second life
- 10 reasons why English is so difficult to translate - Go ahead and see how
much fundisruptive it is to turn nouns into verbs or combine nouns ad nauseum
- Social media and the translation business, revisited - And speaking of social media, our update on the topic proved popular
- Language requirements for the new MDD - For medical device manufacturers, the revisions to the MDD loomed large in March