The shortest month of the year is behind us. And what a month it was! Boston uncharacteristically avoided all of the big snow storms that hit the East Coast, and we published some a lot of really good articles on Medical Translation Insight.
These were the five most popular articles in February:
- Helping clients reduce translation costs - Less dribble and more valuable, actionable information - we tell you how you can help your clients
- 10 ways to scare off clients - Could this be you: "companies just don't care enough about their customers after the sale has been made"
- EuroTermBank makes sense - The EU's EuroTermBank project looks poised to succeed where many others have failed
- What does a Chinese keyboard look like? - Inquiring minds want to know!
- Medical abbreviations - Check out ITI MedNet's database of medical abbreviations on the Watercooler's Medical Translators group