Buyers as well as providers of medical translation services rely on ForeignExchange's audio conferences for expert insight and advise on the kinds of daily challenges faced by regulatory, clinical, quality, and translation professionals. We produce 15 events every month to educate professionals in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors.
Once a month we take a look at our most popular audio conferences. In January, the top five educational events were... (drum roll, please):
- Regulatory Framework to Support Biomarker Development: EU & the USA
- Are You Ready for MDD Amendment Directive 2007/47/EC?
- Clinical Trials: Why is India Irresistible?
- WEEE and RoHS Revisions: Implications for Medical Device Manufacturers
- Proof-of-Concept Clinical Trials: How to Maximize the Chances of Your Drug Demonstrating Benefit
If you have any suggestions for audio conference topics, send us a note!
Interested in other popular educational events? Take a look at our top audio conferences for December and November.
For a detailed proposal on your next clinical, regulatory, or marketing medical translation project, contact ForeignExchange Translations.