Written by ForeignExchange Translations on Friday, February 05, 2010
- Sometimes English is not sexy but stupid - A word of caution to companies who think that English slogan will be universally understood
- Terminology management at Medtronic - It interesting to see how large medical device companies manage their translation efforts
- Crowdsourcing will hurt software localization firms - Are we seeing a fundamental shift away from software localization companies?
- The world's worst interpreter? - Reason # 3,762 that it's not smart to skimp on professional interpreters (or translators)
- Of email and cultural differences - Interesting...it turns out that email customs aren't universal