ForeignExchange's audio conferences are designed to provide expert insight and advise for the kinds of challenges faced by regulatory, clinical, quality, and translation professionals in medical device and pharmaceutical companies.
As 2009 came to a close, attendees were particularly interested in regulatory affairs topics. Here were the top five educational events during the month of December:
- QA Oversight of Vendor Management
- ANDA vs. 505(b)(2): When and Why?
- EU Medical Device eLabeling, Compliance & Software Requirements
- Regulatory Framework to Support Biomarker Development: EU & the USA
- Post-Marketing Issues for Medical Device Companies
If you have any suggestions for audio conference topics, send us a note!
Interested in other popular educational events? Take a look at our top audio conferences for November.
ForeignExchange helps drug companies prepare translated regulatory submissions for Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Ask us about our streamlined process for electronic submissions!