We are now in the final count-down phase to the updated EU Medical Device Directive (MDD 93/42/EEC).
In keeping with run-ups to past European directives, many companies are still scrambling to meet the new requirements. There is no transition date for the amendment 2007/47/EC, and if device manufacturers are not in line with these new requirements by the implementation date, they could lose CE mark certificates from their notified body.
We have collected an extensive set of resources to help medical equipment manufacturers make the final push. The following eight audio conferences answer all of the questions that you still might have about the changes in the MDD:
- Are You Ready for MDD Amendment Directive 2007/47/EC? by Leo Eisner (upcoming live event)
- Clinical Data Requirements under the New MDD & AIMDD by Joy Frestedt
- Industry Update: Revisions to the Medical Devices Directive by Helen Colquhoun
- Software as a Device: What You Need to Know About the New MDD by Eric Henning
- The 2010 MDD Revisions and What They Mean for Translation by Jason Heaton
- Industry Update: Revisions to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC by Thierry Chignon
- The New MDD: 14 Things You Need to Know by Evangeline Loh
- The Revised MDD: Practical Implications for Devices by Helen Colquhoun
ForeignExchange Translations provides specialized software translation and localization services to medical device companies. Contact us to learn more.