Happy New Year!
As we start 2010, it's exciting to think about what lies ahead: All of the possibilities, opportunities, excitement that's sure to come our way over the next 12 months. But first, a look back...
In December, the posts that received the most attention were:
- Translation prices are going down, down, down - This was by far the most-read article in December.
- ForeignExchange is hiring - We have received a huge response to our job listing. Thanks a lot to everybody who wrote!
- Prepping messy files for TM usage - Dave Turner's tools are a huge help to everybody who struggles with messy source files.
- Glossary of Spanish acronyms and abbreviations - Tremedica provides lots of valuable resources - check them out.
- Is Google Translate accurate enough for professional use? - On our most-read list for the 2nd month in a row, the article struck a nerve among translation service providers.
- 100% text repetitions: To review or not to review
- Periodic table of typefaces
- Man who grew pot must serve as translator
- What you need to know about translation memories
- Will crowdsourcing change the translation business?
Don't miss all of this good stuff! Subscribe to Medical Translation Blog via email or follow us on Twitter!