Yes, it's true - Medical Translation Insight has turned one year old.
The team here at ForeignExchange wants to take a bit of time to acknowledge and thank you, our readers. It's been an amazing experience to see you take the time to check in with us, write guest articles, and post comments to our stories. Thank you very much!
Since posting our first piece on Spanish-language glossaries from Novartis (which, unfortunately, are no longer available), things have really taken off. Here are some highlights of the past 12 months at Medical Translation Insight:
- Unique visitors: 31,537 (wow!)
- Most read article: 100% text repetitions: To review or not to review (909 readers)
- Most "tweets" for a post: 12 (for this and this post)
- Most comments for a post: 11 (for Is translation boring?)
- Most visitors in a day: 919 (on January 30, 2009)
- Non-English-speaking visitors: 31%
For the ForeignExchange team, it's been a gratifying first year. We reconnected with friends, met interesting new people, learned a a lot about social media, and had a good bit of fun. Here is to an exciting second year!
ForeignExchange's real business is not writing but providing specialized translations for training, regulatory, and clinical research groups at pharmaceutical and medical device companies.