The Center for Spanish Language Media at the University of North Texas is holding a workshop with this title next Thursday, July 9, 2009.
Topics covered include:
- Identifying major market components
- Evaluating market opportunities with Hispanic consumers
- Distinguishing facts from stereotypes
- Identifying good and bad research practices
- Selecting the right media options
- Avoiding costly advertising and PR mistakes
- Understanding basic product and pricing issues
- Creating Hispanic-friendly shopping environments
When: July 9, 2009 9am-12pm
Where: North Lake College Irving Tx
Hopefully, pharmaceutical and medical device companies will take advantage of this event!
For expert medical translations of regulatory, clinical, and marketing content in 40 languages - including Spanish - request a detailed proposal from ForeignExchange Translations.